Views management is currently in preview.
This topic describes how to create and work with views in the Lacework Console.
The Lacework Console uses views to organize and present data. Lacework provides the ability to create, update, and share customized views so you can avoid repetitive filtering tasks every time you visit specific pages. Additionally, you can set your own default view for specific pages and share views with others so everyone can access the exact same set of data.
Save a View
- Select the time range and filters that you want the view to display.
- Click Save.
- Select Set as default view if you want this view to be your default view for this page.
- Provide a name and description for the view.
- Select the Access Permission for the view. Only you can access private views. Anyone in your organization with access to the page can access organization views.
- Click Save.
When displaying a saved view and then clicking Save, you have the choice to overwrite the current view or save it as a new one.
Edit a View
You can edit the views that you created.
- From the list of All Views, locate and click the view you want to edit.
- Click Edit next to the field you want to edit.
- Make your changes and click Save.
Set a Default View
To change your default view of a page, open the list of views, click the desired view and then Set as default view.
Apply a View
To apply a saved view to the page, open the list of views, click the desired view and then Apply.
Search Saved Views
To find a saved view, open the list of views, click the search field, and enter the name of the view you want to find.
Share a View
To share a saved view, open the list of views, click the desired view and then the Share view icon. Anyone with page permission and the copied link can access the view.
Delete a View
To delete a saved view, open the list of views, click the desired view and then the Delete icon. You can delete only the views you created.