To create a Lacework Azure configuration integration manually using the Azure Portal and the Lacework Console, follow the procedures below.
Create an Azure App
Follow the procedure in Create an Azure App for Integration.
Gather Required Information from the Azure Portal
Follow the procedure in Gather the Required Azure Client ID, Tenant ID, and Client Secret.
Navigate to Manual Integration
- Log in to the Lacework Console.
- Go to Settings > Integrations > Cloud accounts.
- Click + Add New.
- Click Microsoft Azure and select Manual configuration.
- Click Next.
- Select Configuration and follow the steps in Create an Azure Configuration Integration.
Create an Azure Configuration Integration
- Create an Azure application for integration.
- Gather the required Azure details for your integration.
- For Name, enter a unique name that displays in the Lacework Console.
- For Client ID, enter your Azure client (application) identifier or alias.
- For Client Secret, enter the secret key value for your client ID.
- For Tenant ID, enter the tenant identifier for your Azure account.
- Click Save to finish the Azure integration and save your onboarding progress.
The integration appears in the list of cloud accounts under Cloud accounts.
For the “Integration Pending” status, you can hover over the status text and click the refresh icon to fetch the status result again. This does not retest the integration.