August 2022 Windows Agent Release
- Improved Windows agent installation scripts - The
ReleaseVersionoption for the Install-LWDataCollector.ps1 PowerShell script is replaced with the
MSIURLoption to make it easier for you to use the installation scripts. For more information, see the following topics:
The following issues were resolved in this release:
- NetBIOS name is displayed instead of the DNS hostname in the Lacework Console.
- The Total Bytes and External Out Bytes information displayed in the Machines dossier page is cumulative instead of average.
- Event descriptions have missing information. For example, the following event description does not have the hostname:
New External Server IP Address: [src_hostname is missing] connected to 198.51.100.0
- Agent crashed because it was installed on an unsupported Windows Server version. To fix this issue, the Windows agent MSI package now allows you to install the agent only on machines that run supported Windows Server versions. For more information, see Windows Agent System Requirements.